Now you can find us at blog.toggl.com
An updated version of Toggl Desktop is available. It now has similar features as Toggl Timer (including task start and stop times). The version will be upgraded automatically.
As you may have noticed, Toggl got some new features today.
- Expand/collapse tasks under projects in Timer
- Easily close or delete multiple projects and tasks
- Premium version now supports time rounding for reports
- and several smaller fixes and features
We just checked out – Toggl is fully functional with Google Chrome. Feel free to try it out!
An upgraded version of Toggl went live today. Major changes are:
- Option whether the task in Timer starts automatically or not if you click on it
- Possibility to hide inactive tasks in Timer tasklist
- Refresh button in Timer to reload projects and tasks list
- Several bugfixes
It’s quite easy to add Toggl Timer to your intranet or some other webpage. Just add the following code to the page:
<iframe src=”http://www.toggl.com/timer” style=”width:275px;height:500px;border:none;”></iframe>
We recently updated our backup system. Now Toggl makes full backup of the data in every 3 hours. Data is encrypted and stored in multiple independent locations. We’re hard at work to keep your time safe :)