We released a new version of Toggl today. It features a completely new approach to tracking your time. You can open it by clicking on a link shown in this picture.
What’s new in Toggl 0.14:
- We have split up the administrating pages and the time tracking tool.
- Projects now have messageboards to keep notes and exchange info.
- Clients, workspace properties and team have their own tabs.
- It is easier to add new members to a workspace.
- You can add notes to clients.
- More space for data in the reports.
- Thanks to a lot of optimizing it’s much faster than “old” Toggl.
The differences in Toggl Timer are familiar to those of you who use Toggl Desktop:
- No need to mark your tasks completed anymoreClosing tasks is not necessary anymore, this is taken care of when a new day begins.
- Easier handling of recurring tasksToggl Timer remembers the tasks you worked on during the last seven days and shows you these names as quick links to start tracking time on the task. The task will automatically track time with the current date.
Enjoy and please don’t hesitate to let us know what you think :)